Draft Minutes from the recent F2F Meeting in Bellevue, WA, US + MCE draft

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Jul 8 16:36:53 CEST 2013

As you may be aware, the SC 34 and SC 34/WG4 websites have been down for
several weeks. Immediately following the recent F2F meeting of WG4 in
Bellevue, WA, US, I distributed the attached documents to all those who
participated in that meeting. Now I'm distributing them to all members via
email until such time as the website is available.