DR 09-0293 ? OPC: pack URI scheme

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jun 12 01:58:34 CEST 2013

Folks,

We have postponed this issue (the pack URI scheme) for a long time.

Here is my proposal.

1) Improve descriptions in the revision of 29500-2 about this URI scheme

2) Create a simple RFC that references the revised 29500-2

It might not be necessary to do 2), if IETF allows a direct reference
to 29500-2.

To improve this URI scheme in Part 2, we have to first incorporate changes
sketched in WG4 N0207 (Improving Part 2 in reply to DRs).  I believe that this
is one of the main topics in Seattle.