DR 09-0168 ? OPC: No mechanism to distinguish ECMA-376:2006 from IS 29500

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 16 21:04:36 CEST 2013

My goodness, this was a while ago - no, I don't think I mean that attachment - I think I meant another attachment I may have sent earlier. My email cannot connect right now so I'm afraid I can't check whether it's in my sent items (although actually I think the retention policy at MS will have deleted it).