A new base OPC document has been posted at http://www.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/def/sc34-wg4-2013-0259.zip

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed May 15 14:00:04 CEST 2013

As we start work on the revision of Part 2 (OPC), I have produced a new base
document.

In order to comply with the ISO style guidelines, I deleted quite a bit of
text from various entries in Clause 4, "Terms and Definitions". Please check
that what text remains is sufficient to define the terms. At the June F2F
meeting (or a subsequent teleconference), I'd like to walk through this
clause and get the group's approval for the proposed edits.

As a number of new *.1, "Introduction" subclauses were added, quite a few
subclause numbers have changed.