My homework: MCE examples

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri May 17 01:22:26 CEST 2013

MCE does not touch app-defined extension elems.  The rest
is up to application programs.  If they do not understand
the contents of the extension elements, it is a good
idea to preserve them but they are not required to do so.
If they understand the contents, it is again a good
idea to apply MCE again and then start handling the contents,
but they are again not forced to do so.