Part 3 in ISO Online Browsing Platform

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Wed Sep 4 12:53:20 CEST 2013

Interestingly, even standards that are freely-available appear in the same form on OBP. See, for example, ISO/IEC 10746-2, (https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso-iec:10746:-2:ed-2:v1:en) which can be freely downloaded in PDF format from the ITTF websit (http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html).

Francis