DR submission: Incorrect example in SpreadsheetML DAY function

Arms, Caroline caar at loc.gov
Fri Sep 6 14:59:39 CEST 2013

I won't be in Delft but have already reviewed the proposed solution from Chris and am in favor.

    Caroline

Caroline Arms
Library of Congress Contractor
Co-compiler of Sustainability of Digital Formats resource
http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/

** Views expressed are personal and not necessarily those of the institution **