Part 3 in ISO Online Browsing Platform

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Fri Sep 6 17:09:41 CEST 2013

That's very disappointing.  I will not knowingly contribute to a standard with such limitations on the availability of its specifications.

I think that means, for me, participation with PAS submitters, IETF, and ECMA (with its unique standing at ISO) where there is always a freely-available public version.  Although that has appealed to me for other reasons in my case, I see that there is a policy matter as well.

 - Dennis