A series of important emails regarding SC 34/WG4 is headed you way

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Sep 13 18:17:03 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Today here in Delft, we ended a very productive F2F meeting of SC 34/WG4.
The result of that is a series of emails, which follow this message.

Note that the SC 34/WG4 document web site that was down for the last couple
of months, is now operational. However, while the read-access username and
password have stayed the same, the update-access ones have changed. Next
week when I am in Japan, I will attempt to get update-access privileges, so
I can bring that site up to date. In the meantime, I've been distributing
documents via email.

In separate emails you should receive the following:
1.	The final draft minutes from this week's meeting.
2.	The final version of Part 3 (MCE) WD0.93.
3.	N 0270, the final resolution of DR 13-0009

I just updated the DR log to reflect all the decisions of this week's
meeting.