The WG4 website is back in operation, but ...

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Sep 18 09:46:22 CEST 2013

The website is back up, but there is one important change regarding posting
new documents. Murata and I can still create the cover page that you see
when you go to any list of documents on our site; however, we can no longer
actually upload the documents ourselves. For that, we now forward them to
Kimura-san, who uploads them. As a result, there will be a delay between
when the site index shows new documents as being available and when they
actually become available. So if you click on a document and are told it
cannot be found, it's probable that it just hasn't been posted yet by
Kimura-san, in which case, try again later.

All that said, I just updated the site index and sent all the new documents
(up to N 0271) to Kimura-san for posting.