DR 14-0006: four more

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 26 18:08:18 CEST 2014

As discussed on the call last week, I've added normative text to describe behavior when confronted with a value not from the predefined list. The draft is attached, but the change was to add the following normative text below each note:

"When values not present in the above list are used, behavior is implementation-defined."