Reviving 30114-2: which location for character checking?

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Fri Dec 5 14:53:08 CET 2014

Folks,

Here is a proposed list of WML locations for character repertoire checking.

1) Status quo

w:sdtPr (structured document tags)

2) Already agreed

w:sectPr (sections in WML)
w:style (paragraph and runs by style names in WML)

3) Others

w:settings (root of the Document Settings part, applies to the entire WML
document)
w:comments (root of the Comments part, applies to all comments)
w:endnotes (root of the Endnotes part, applies to all endnotes)
w:ftr (root of the Footnotes part, applies to all footnotes)
w:body (root of the Main Document, applies to the maing document)
w:glossaryDocument (root of the Glossary Document part)