2015 F2F Meeting Schedule and Hosts

Jirka Kosek jirka at kosek.cz
Thu Feb 27 17:52:35 CET 2014

On 26.2.2014 0:43, Rex Jaeschke wrote:
> January 2015 Meeting Host: I had a tentative offer, but that is no longer on
> the table. Please check if you can host multiple WGs for 4-5 days sometime
> that month. I'd like to announce a host and date block for that meeting as
> soon as a possible, and in any event no later than the close of our Prague
> meeting in June 2014.

Hi Rex,

I can very likely host meetings again in Prague, but mid-February would
be better as people can collocate travel with the XML Prague conference.
But given we will meet in Prague in June, this is probably not very
attractive option. But if no else can host, I can investigate this.

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka at kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz