Reminder about using the "new" base spec for OPC

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Jan 6 23:31:07 CET 2014

Back on 2013-05-15, I posted document 0259, which contained "29500-2 (OPC)
Revision, WD0 and Editor's Report".

The purpose of this email is to remind members to use that new base document
for ALL work going forward rather than using the ISO-published edition. This
is especially true for Clause 4, Terms and Definitions, which we might try
to review on tomorrow's call.

I seem to be having trouble getting at the WG4 document repository, so I'm
attaching a copy of that document just in case you can't get at it either.

Rex

Rex Jaeschke      www.RexJaeschke.com <http://www.RexJaeschke.com>    Skype:
RexJaeschke

36964 Basswood Court, Purcellville, VA 20132-3421, USA

Phone: +1  (540) 338-5282