PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes from WG4 Teleconference, 2014-01-07

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 9 19:03:43 CET 2014

The minutes look good to me.

From: Rex Jaeschke [mailto:rex at RexJaeschke.com]
Sent: 08 January 2014 13:19
To: SC 34 WG4
Cc: TC45
Subject: PLEASE PROOF: Draft Minutes from WG4 Teleconference, 2014-01-07

In a few hours, I'll update the DR log.

Here are the changes in DR status from yesterday's call:

DR 13-0011 "PML: Incorrect description for sld element"

After a short discussion, we agreed to move this to Last Call.

DR 13-0012 "SML: Generalization of Currency in Function Descriptions"

After a short discussion, we agreed to move this to Last Call.

DR 13-0013 "WML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of attributes"
DR 13-0014 "PML: omissions and inconsistencies in the specification of attributes"

There was a lengthy discussion. How shall we divide the issues into DRs? By ML? By functionality? Francis, John H., Chris, and Murata-san agreed to look at these and related issues, and to come up a plan of attack.

DR 13-0015 "Copy-paste errors"

The resolution looks good, but we agreed to defer the final adoption until the Berlin F2F.