Proposed overview/scope of work for OPC revision

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Thu Jan 9 20:54:39 CET 2014

It's linked on https://www.assembla.com/spaces/IS29500/wiki/OPC_Revision under Reference Material > WG 4 Documents / Mailing List: WG 4 N 0207 from Sept 2011 (http://kikaku.itscj.ipsj.or.jp/sc34/wg4/archive/sc34-wg4-2011-0207.html).  Related, his comments document on Annex A.3 is also listed under the same heading.