DR 13-0003 - more nits (Issue #13)

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Jan 24 20:35:36 CET 2014

I agree John that this fits into the “Misc. Bin”. I’ve added it to the DR.

Rex

From: John Haug [mailto:johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 4:19 PM
To: WG 4
Subject: RE: DR 13-0003 - more nits

I’m sending this one separately, as I’m not certain whether it fits into
this bucket of misc. editorial nits.  It seems reasonable, though.

Issue #13

Part 1, §21.2.2.65 “f (Formula)”

The reader would benefit from a reference to the subclause on cell
references and, in particular, to the detailed description of how link and
external references work.  There are a lot of pieces working in concert with
external references.  They are fully described in the standard but one may
not know where to find all that detailed information since this “f” element
under DrawingML.

This reference is in the form of a book, sheet, and cell reference or a
book, optional sheet, and defined name

reference. This reference does not include the equals sign. Cell references
are defined in §18.17. Link and external references are described in detail
within §18.17.2.3.

_

[Example:

<c:cat>