[KS] Google map and travel guide for Kyoto

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Jun 23 06:23:12 CEST 2014

Dear Kyoto tourists,

There is a special ceremony during the SC34
meeting.  It starts at 19:00 on the 22nd.  I
highly recommend this ceremony.

Seimei Matsuri (from 9/22 to 23)
http://www.seimeijinja.jp/archives/category/feature/seimeisai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abe_no_Seimei

There are no other ceremonies at that time, but I find
two special exhibitions.

Toji Special exhibition (September)
http://www.toji.or.jp/
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3919.html

Shokokuji Special exhibition (from 9/28)
http://www.shokoku-ji.jp/

Shokokuji is not very well known, but it is one of the
few things I still remember about my trip to Kyoto
40 years ago.  The dragon on the ceiling is unforgettable.