PLEASE REVIEW: Pre-DIS Draft of "Markup Compatibility and Extensibility" Review closes 2014-03-20

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Thu Mar 6 09:51:35 CET 2014

This week in Berlin, we addressed all the comments from the CD ballot and
agreed to go to the next stage, DIS ballot. So if you find any substantive
errors, we'll have to consider re-opening the process. If you have any
editorial comments, please post them to this list.

Thanks, Rex