The DR log has been updated

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon May 12 02:06:15 CEST 2014

I just made the following changes to the DR log:

As per our decision in Berlin, 13-0013 has been split into two parts; the
editorial fixes are now 14-0002, and Chris's proposed handling of this has
been circulated.

Francis found a new nit, which has been added to 13-0015.

Chris/Ecma have submitted a new DR, 14-0003, and the extensive edits will be
posted shortly as a separate message.

A reader of the Ecma spec has submitted new DRs; they are 14-0005, 14-0006,
and 14-0007, with another one to come once I have gotten clarification.