DR 13:0013: Proposed solution to "the purple ones"

Chris Rae Chris.Rae at microsoft.com
Wed May 14 01:16:36 CEST 2014

Updated to include the "Caroline nits".

From: Chris Rae
Sent: 28 April 2014 11:57
To: e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org
Subject: RE: DR 13:0013: Proposed solution to "the purple ones"

Well spotted on the color/fill discrepancy - I just checked in our own MS Office implementer notes and we do indeed have a note about this exact behaviour.

However, I think we shouldn't resolve this in 13-0013 - we should resolve it in 13-0015 (https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx/Public%20Documents/2013/DR-13-0015.docx?cid=c8ba0861dc5e4adc) which is devoted to copy-paste errors in attribute/element descriptions.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'll send Rex the details to add to 13-0015.