Resolving the conflicts between DRs 13-0013 and 14-0002

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Nov 9 15:46:53 CET 2014

During last week's teleconference, it was discovered that the DCOR for Part
1 contained some errors.

Specifically, some of the edits proposed in DR 13-0013 had been superseded
by those in DR 14-0002, yet both sets of edits existed in the DCOR.

Here's how I resolved this:

1. From the DR log for 13-0013, I removed all edits that overlapped with
14-0002, and left a note to that effect.

2. DR 14-0002 remains unchanged.

3. From the DCOR for Part 1, I removed all mention of the edits from DR
13-0013 that were superseded by DR 14-0002.

All that remains now for the DCOR is to integrate the RelaxNG schema changes
once they become available.

Hopefully, we'll be able to approve starting an SC 34 ballot on the DCOR set
during the next teleconference.