PLEASE PROOF: Final Draft of IS 29500-3 2015 before it goes to publication Feedback is due by 2014-10-27

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Oct 10 14:13:53 CEST 2014

Hi all, I have finally managed to figure out how to change the styles to fix
a number of the issues from the Comment Dispositions in Kyoto.

Please check that I have applied all the changes we agreed to in Kyoto.

I'll adopt the tracked changes before sending it off to Geneva.