Next teleconference

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Apr 1 00:25:52 CEST 2015

Planning ahead, our next call is just over a week away.  As tends to happen, we have lost a little momentum after our last face-to-face meeting.  What topics shall we begin to refresh on and pick up again over e-mail before then?  A quick glance at e-mail shows the following items we discussed but haven't reached final decisions on:
- whether to upgrade the ZIP normative reference from appnote 6.2.0 vs. 6.3.2 (6.3.3)
- "content type" vs. "media type" terminology
- impacts of upgrading the RFC 2616 normative reference
- ST_ContentType regex
- proposed revised text for clause 12 (in the WD) Digital Signatures
- initial draft text for new XAdES subclause

John