Empty content type?

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Apr 7 00:49:43 CEST 2015

But the value of @ContentType is constrained by a
regexp in opc-contentTypes.xsd.  It does not allow the
empty string.

What happens when the Media Types stream has neither
an Override element nor a Default element for a part?  In
that case, "the implementation shall not map this part
name to a part" (10.1.2.4  Getting the Content Type of a Part).

I thus believe that

  "The value of the content type is permitted to be the empty string."

should be dropped.  If we do not drop it, we have to modify
the schema and allow the empty string.