FW: An Analysis of the Issues Found during Review of the Consolidated Reprint Draft, and the Question of Producing another (small, quick) COR

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Aug 14 23:34:36 CEST 2015

Back to the WG 4 list.  Murata-san, Rex, Chris and I discussed these items on the recent teleconference and in subsequent misc e-mails.  I’d like to get the results of all the public and private e-mails back to one place with a short list.  Please look through the below for the private discussion that branched off the public e-mail from Rex.  The summary of the items are in my mail Sent: Thursday, August 6, 2015 7:21 PM.  A few are resolved with editorial corrections.  The three that appear to remain are: ST_OnOff (missing ST prose), ST_PitchFamily (DR 09-0055 vs. 09-0037), ST_Hint (missing enum value).  I will start a separate mail thread on each because each is detailed and trying to deal with them all in a scattered fashion here will be confusing.  For simplicity, I’ll use the preceding ST names as the subjects.

John