Working Draft 2 of 29500-2, OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Dec 9 16:24:44 CET 2015

One of my action items is to provide the introduction for Parts 1 and 2
of 30114.  (Note: Parts 1, 2, and 3 of 29500 have the same introduction,.
The introduction of Part 4 repeats this introduction but has a few more
paragraphs.)

How about this?

ISO/IEC 29500 is designed to allow the addition of extra data to OOXML
documents and to allow OOXML applications unaware of such extra data
to provide reasonable results.  ISO/IEC 30114 provides a guideline for
such additions and also specifies a collection of such additions.