30114-2: ignorables, app-defined ext elems, or custom OPC parts

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Feb 7 11:21:30 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

I think that we should rely on additional OPC parts rather than
app-defined ext elems or MCE.

The rest of this mail describes an alternative to the first CD.
The idea is very simple.  Introduce an empty part as the origin
of character checking.  From this empty part, reference a
Character Checking Condition part.  It references another
part, which is the target of character checking, and also
specifies a CREPDL script (19757-7).  Since I used OPC
digital signature as a basis, I used an attribute for referencing
the target part.  But we might want to rely on relationships.

5.1 General

The character chedking parts consist of the Character Checking Origin
part and Character Checking Condition parts.  Relationship names and
content types relating to the use of digital signatures in packages
are defined in Annex E.

Figure X–X shows a package with the Character Checking Origin part and
two Character Checking Condition parts.  The example Character
Checking Origin part references two Character Checking Condition
parts, each containing a CREPDL script.

Editor's Note: This figure is very similar to Figure 12–1 in Part 2.

5.2 Character Checking Condition part

A Character Checking Condition part has a Reference, Location, and a
Condition element in this sequence.

5.2.1 Reference element

Note: This is similar to the Reference element in OPC.

<Reference URI="/document.xml?ContentType=application/
            vnd.ms-document+xml">

5.2.2 Location element

A location element optionally specifies locations in the referenced
part.  Character contents at the specified location are subject to
character checking.

At present, a location element has no elements and attributes, and
is assumed to specify the entire part.

5.2.3 Condition element

A Condition element has a CREDPL script as defined in ISO/IEC 19757-7
as the only child element.

5.2.4 Processing model

Visit each Character Checking Condition part in sequence.  Check
the character content at the specified location against the
CREPDL script in the Condition element.

Annex A (normative) Schemas - W3C XML Schema

Annex B (informative) Schemas - RELAX NG

Annex C (normative) Standard Namespaces, Content Types , and Relationship
Types

C.1 Namespaces

http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocumentExtension/2015/characterCheckingConstraint

CREPDL

C.2 Content Types

Character Checking Conndition part
 application/vnd.openxmlformats-extension.character-checking-condition

Character Checking Origin part
 application/vnd.openxmlformats-extension.character-checking-origin

C.3 Relationshp Type

http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/officeDocumentExtension/relationships/2015/characterCheckingConstraint