Re: DR 14-0010 — SML: Attribute textRotation

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Thu Feb 12 01:21:24 CET 2015

John,

Thanks.  I prefer xs:enumeration rather than
the combination of minInclusive and maxInclusive.

  <xsd:simpleType name="ST_TextRotation">
    <xsd:union>
      <xsd:simpleType>
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:nonNegativeInteger">
          <xsd:minInclusive value="180"/>
        </xsd:restriction>
      </xsd:simpleType>
      <xsd:simpleType>
        <xsd:restriction base="xsd:nonNegativeInteger">
          <xsd:enumeration value="255"/>
        </xsd:restriction>
      </xsd:simpleType>
    </xsd:union>
  </xsd:simpleType>

and

ST_TextRotation =
  xsd:nonNegativeInteger{ minInclusive ="180"}  |
  xsd:nonNegativeInteger "255"