Minor mistakes in DR 14-0010

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Jul 6 23:30:14 CEST 2015

>From a quick look:

In the COR applied to 29500:2008 to make 29500:2011, we added (at least) the types EG_PContentMath, CT_MathCtrlIns, and CT_MathCtrlDel, but did not create a new descriptive subclause for them. However, these are NOT simple types.

However, in the COR applied to 29500:2011 to make 29500:2012, we added the type ST_XmlName, and did create a new descriptive subclause for it in Simple Types.

Rex

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2015 9:18 AM
To: SC34
Subject: Re: Minor mistakes in DR 14-0010

I am wondering if DR 14-0040 should be reopened.

The solution the DR log introduces a simple type

in sml.xsd but does not introduce a new subclasue

of 18.18 Simple Types.

I am also wondering if we have made this error

before.  I will check all simple types in the latest

schemas.

I find two errors in schema fragments in this closed DR.
First, xsd:Integer should be replaced by xsd:nonNegativeInteger.

Second, <simpleType> should be replaced by </xsd:simpleType>.