PLEASE PROOF: Final Drafts of 29500-1:2015 and 29500-4:2015 Posted to the SC 34/WG4 Site for Proofing. Feedback due by 2015-07-10

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Sun Jul 12 20:34:13 CEST 2015

Regarding #187, notesMaster vs. notes master:

The text as balloted in the COR was “notesMaster” set in schema-type font to indicate the element type. (This was cloned directly from 19.3.1.24, “handoutMaster”.)

It seems to me that “notesMaster slide” means “a slide described by an element of type notesMaster”, and that seems to me to be equivalent to “a notes master slide”.

I propose we not make any change here. However, if anyone feels strongly about making the change proposed by Murata-san, then for consistency we’d need a new DR to make the corresponding change to 19.3.1.24, “handoutMaster”.

Comments please.

Rex