PLEASE PROOF: Final Drafts of 29500-1:2015 and 29500-4:2015 Posted to the SC 34/WG4 Site for Proofing. Feedback due by 2015-07-10

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed Jul 22 17:27:38 CEST 2015

See my responses inline. Rex

From: eb2mmrt at gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt at gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:40 AM
To: SC 34 WG4 <e-SC34-WG4 at ecma-international.org>
Subject: Re: PLEASE PROOF: Final Drafts of 29500-1:2015 and 29500-4:2015 Posted to the SC 34/WG4 Site for Proofing. Feedback due by 2015-07-10

It appears that at least a table and four figures in the agreed DR 12-0025 log

has not been correctly incorporated in the DCOR and thus the consolidated

text.    Sine these errors exist in the DCOR, I am afraid that we have to

submit another DR and wait for the next revision.

The table in #49 of the COR differs from that in the DR Log.

Rex> Agreed. DRs 12-0005 and DR 12-0025 both impact this table. It appears that the row labelled “Numbering” was somehow lost when these two sets of edits were merged.

The figure in #50 of the COR differs from that in the DR Log.

Rex> DRs 12-0005 and DR 12-0025 both impact this table. Yes, the figure in the COR differs slightly from that in DR 12-0025, but it is the same as that in DR 12-0005, which I believe is correct, so no change is necessary.

The figure in #245 of the COR differs from that in the DR Log.

Rex> I don’t see any difference in the docx versions of these files.

The figure in #246 of the COR differs from that in the DR Log.

Rex> I don’t see any difference in the docx versions of these files.

The figure in #252 of the COR differs from that in the DR Log.

Rex> I don’t see any difference in the docx versions of these files.

So far, I have only compared the COR and the consolidated text.  But

this example indicates that we should have more carefully compared

the DR log and the COR.