MCE Best Practises - draft for review

Chris Rae chrisrae at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jun 10 00:05:11 CEST 2015

Hi all - I'm back from paternity leave and have been reminded that I have action items for SC34. This is probably the largest one - attached is my first draft of some informative text regarding MCE best practises. I began with text of Murata-san's and expanded upon it with examples. It's written in a very informative "primer" style which I thought best suited the subject matter.

We should probably talk about it in more detail in London next week, but I wanted to give everyone a chance to read it before then. Although they wouldn't be included in the standard itself, I've attached a zip file containing the samples included in my document, should anyone wish to experiment with them.

See most of you next week,