Pre-release draft of XAdES Part 1 for us

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Fri Jun 12 00:58:01 CEST 2015

The link to the schema file for the XAdES 1.4.1 namespace (oddly, extended by the new draft standard with new elements, it seems – e.g., SignaturePolicyStore) in B.2 doesn’t work.  Nor any manual modifications I’ve tried.  If they have a link to that .xsd, that would be useful to have.  I’m currently creating a 101903 vs. 319132 comparison table modeled after Table 2 in 6.3 of the new v0.0.11 draft.

Thanks,
John