Missing definition on SpreadsheetML?

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Mon Jun 22 19:16:44 CEST 2015

Am .06.2015, 18:38 Uhr, schrieb Francis Cave <francis at franciscave.com>:

> This looks like an error in the OpenXML SDK documentation. I've tested
> what Excel stores for merged cells and it is consistent with the
> documentation in Part 1, i.e. the element 'mergeCell' is contained
> within the element 'mergeCells' within 'worksheet'.

It looks like might be a throwback to an earlier version. I've been told
that the originating application may have been MS Excel 2007 but I can't
verify this. In all cases it has only occurred in DXF (Differential
Format) block. The SDK also validates such code.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director