Please review Draft EN 319 132-1 and 319 132-2

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Mon Mar 2 09:55:21 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,

I had a quick look at the draft EN standards for XAdES.
They have significant impacts on the OPC revision

319 132-1<http://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/Open/Latest_Drafts/prEN-319132-1v009-XAdES-BuildingBlocksAndBaselineSignatures-STABLE-DRAFT.pdf>
<http://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/Open/Latest_Drafts/prEN-319132-1v009-XAdES-BuildingBlocksAndBaselineSignatures-STABLE-DRAFT.pdf>
XAdES digital signatures; Part 1: Building blocks and XAdES baseline
signatures
319 132-2<http://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/Open/Latest_Drafts/prEN-319132-2v009-XAdES-ExtendedSignatures-STABLE-DRAFT.pdf>
<http://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/Open/Latest_Drafts/prEN-319132-2v009-XAdES-ExtendedSignatures-STABLE-DRAFT.pdf>
XAdES digital signatures; Part 2: Extended XAdES signatures

First, I think that we should wait for the completion of these
documents before we finalize our OPC revision.

Second, I think that we should carefully review these drafts.  For
example, they introduce a namespace for XAdES container
elements.  A good topic for the next teleconf!