Draft for WD 30114-2

Francis Cave francis at franciscave.com
Mon Mar 2 14:35:41 CET 2015

Murata-san

My immediate impression is that this is a good approach.

I think you have to decide whether to specify the content types in the main body of the standard or in Annex B. At the moment you do so both in the main body (Clauses 5.2 and 5.3) and in Annex B.2. In fact, your draft neatly demonstrates the danger in duplicating normative text of this kind, because the content type specified in 5.3 is inconsistent with the same content type specified in Annex B.2.

Kind regards,

Francis