PLEASE PROOF: MCE Best Practices TR, with final action items for Chris Rae

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Fri Oct 9 20:39:30 CEST 2015

At the Beijing F2F meeting, I took an action item to "Turn Extensions Part 1
into a TR, address the current comments in that document, and circulate it
for a final review before we start a PDTR ballot."

Here is that Draft TR.

Chris, you now own this. As you will see, there are placeholders for
Introduction and Scope, as well as a comment marker re a bibliographic
entry.