Leaving SC 34, Microsoft

John Haug johnhaug at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Oct 21 22:30:02 CEST 2015

Hello all -
Chris and I are leaving Microsoft today.  We'll have e-mail access for the next day or two but we will not be available for any in-depth work.  Darrin House (cc'd) will be the new primary contact for OOXML standards work.  I know Darrin from my time on the Visio team years ago and he's a solid, smart and enthusiastic guy.  He's pretty new to this area and thus won't be contributing technically as Chris and I have been after years here, but he plans to attend the next conference call to say hello to everyone.

We've enjoyed working with and getting to know you on both professional and personal levels.  We've learned quite a bit technically and about the wider standardization world, and you have made this an enjoyable area to spend the last few years.  Best of luck with the remaining work!

John and Chris