[sc34wg4] Re: COR3 issue: ST_PitchFamily DR 09-0055

MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Oct 27 01:54:29 CET 2015

My original comment is incorrect.  As I wrote in another mail
"DML attributes are unqualified!", we do not have to add
"Namespace: http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/drawingml/main" as
part of attribute descriptions.  Rather, we should remove
if from all DML attributes in Part 1.

We have three choices for COR3B.

A: Delete all unnecessary (and even harmful) phrase "Namespace:
http://purl.oclc.org/ooxml/drawingml/main" from attribute descriptions
in Part 1.

B: As part of COR3B, when we reintroduce three attributes to
in §19.2.1.13 in Part 1, do not introduce the above phrase.  But do not
touch other occurrences of this phasein Part1.  Wait for another DR and
COR.

C: As part of COR3B, we introduce bugs for compatibilities.  That is, we
incorporate the harmful phase in Part 1, §19.2.1.13.  Wait for another
DR and COR.

I am leaning towards B.