Request for a new agenda item in Beijing: Second COR for Parts 1&4 and the Consolidated Reprint

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Mon Sep 7 21:45:34 CEST 2015

I proposed adding the following agenda item: Second COR for Parts 1&4 and
the Consolidated Reprint

First we need to discuss whether we're going to delay the Part 1 and 4
consolidated reprints, so we can have a second COR.

That COR will involve the following topics (for which email threads already
exist): ST_OnOff, ST_PitchFamily, and ST_Hint

The resolutions to these issues would be added to the draft COR3B I recently
posted as a committee document.

In the minutes of the previous teleconference, I gave a possible timeline
for such a process.