PLEASE PROOF: Drafts of 29500-1/-4:2016; feedback due by the end of 2016-04-29

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Apr 16 13:13:53 CEST 2016

First, the header in the table in 17.13.5.21 should be "Attributes"
rather than "ttributes".  This can be fixed as part of this
consolidation.

Second, in 17.18.1, the description of four values, pushPinNote1,
pushPinNote2, shorebirdTracks, and snowflakes, appear to be mistaken.
This requires another DR, and cannot be addressed as part
of this consolidation.