Revised Draft agenda fro Barcelona meeting of SC 34/WG4

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Wed Jan 20 05:56:27 CET 2016

Darrin,

I am sorry for not giving you the URL of the SC34 meeting documents.  The
SC34
e-committee page is available at:

http://isotc.iso.org/livelink/livelink?func=ll&objId=8913149&objAction=browse

In the library menu (at the top left), you find "03 meetings and
resolutions".
By clicking it, you will see another page.  It contains links to
draft agendas, minutes, resolutions, and so forth.

If you do not have access rights, you need an account and password from
NISO.
I guess that Rex can help you.

I was hoping to wrap up things in Barcelona, but let's rewrite the agenda.
I will publish a revised version.