Proposed draft for the DIS 30114-2

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jul 3 08:40:00 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

Attached please find my proposed draft for the
DIS 30114-2.

I find a conflict between the diagram for the relationships
used in this standard and the rest of this standard.  The
diagram has a relationship from Character Checking Condition
parts to to-be-validated parts.  But it is defined nowhere
in the rest.

To address this conflict, I introduced a relationship type
in Annex B, and changed the markup for specifying the id of
the relationship.  I tracked the changes required for
addressing the conflict.

This draft is based on a new templates from JTC1.  It is
linked at the bottom of this page:

http://www.iso.org/iso/home/standards_development/resources-for-technical-work.htm

Using this template, I incorporated all changes agreed in
Prague.