DR 11-0029

Rich McLain richmc at exchange.microsoft.com
Wed Jul 27 22:52:31 CEST 2016

Hello Murata-San,

This seems like a re-hash of the same conversation we had in Prague.  While I understand the need for articulating what is allowed, being proscriptive about what might be disallowed would seem to stifle any attempts at the evolution or innovation my implementers trying to use this. I would rather say something is “not supported” than disallowed.

On your second issue regarding examples…. Do we always include examples, or are you just asking for an examples for this specific case?  If so, your sentence seems incomplete as to what you’re requesting. “We do not even have examples, which shows which elements of DSig 1.0 is currently.”  Is currently what? Are you asking for examples of each element of DSig 1.0?  A set of examples?

Thanks for any clarification you can provide,
Rich