New draft of 29500-1:2016 posted and ready for review

Rex Jaeschke rex at RexJaeschke.com
Wed May 18 14:06:31 CEST 2016

About a month ago, I posted

    N 0338, a draft 29500-1:2016

    N 0339, a draft 29500-4:2016

These included all the edits agreed to on the teleconference of 2016-04-12.

Today, I posted

    N 0342, a newer draft 29500-1:2016 WHICH REPLACES N 0338

This draft includes all the edits agreed to on the teleconference of
2016-05-10.

As far as I know, all reported issues have now been resolved (either by
incorporation into these drafts or made new DRs).

It is my hope that at the Prague meeting we can agree to forward Parts 1 and
4 for DIS ballot and subsequent publication by year's end.