Ecma private website not always accessible

Patrick Charollais patrick at ecma-international.org
Thu Oct 20 13:34:01 CEST 2016

Dear Ecma members,

This is to inform you that our Ecma private website<https://members.ecma-international.org/> is currently not always accessible; an error message like the one below is often displayed on your screen after having tried to access the documents stored in one of the groups.

[cid:image005.png at 01D22AD6.94B36B40][cid:image001.png at 01D22AD3.FD3C28D0]

Our IT department is currently working on this issue to identify and fix the problem.

        [cid:image006.png at 01D22AD6.94B36B40]

In the meantime, we have found out a temporary solution to work around this technical issue; if you deselect "All" in the multiple select box field "Choose the number of recent files to display:" and select any number proposed, then the files will be accessible (in most cases).

We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding.

Patrick

With best regards.
Ecma International Secretariat.

Patrick Charollais