DR 15-0014:Proposed text

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sat Aug 19 10:11:15 CEST 2017

Folks,

Here is my proposed text for closing this DR.  I replaced
all "shall" by "should".  Although existing OOXML documents
are unlikely to invalidate  the restrictions in my text, I would
like to make sure that no conformant data are made non-conformant
by this change.

Charlie requested further details of wMode and yMode.  I
will create a new DR for this.

-----------

Additions to 21.2.2.104 manualLayout (Manual Layout)

If the parent element of the nearest ancestor layout element is a legend or
plotArea element, either none or all of the h, w, x, and y elements
should be specified.

If the parent element of this manualLayout element is a dispUnitsLbl,
dLbl, title, or trendlineLbl element, either none or both of the x and
y elements should be specified, and neither h nor y elements should be
specified.

Additions to 21.2.2.89  layoutTarget (Layout Target)

This element is allowed only when the parent element of the nearest
ancestor layout element is either  dispUnitsLbl, dLbl,
legend, title, or trendlineLbl element.

Additions to 21.2.2.232 x (Left)

The value of the val attribute should be smaller than or equal to 1.
Furthremore, this value should be greater than or equal to 0 when the
value of the val attribute of a sibling xMode is edge, and should be
greater than or equal to -1 when the value of the val attribute of a
sibling xMode is factor.

Additions to 21.2.2.235 y (Top)

The value of the val attribute should be smaller than or equal to 1.
Furthremore, this value should be greater than or equal to 0 when the
value of the val attribute of a sibling yMode is edge, and should be
greater than or equal to -1 when the value of the val attribute of a
sibling yMode is factor.

Additions to 21.2.2.229 w (Width)

The value of the val attribute should be small than or equal to 1 and
greater than or equal to 0.  Furthermore, the sume of this value and
the value of the val attribute of the sibling x element should be less
than or equal to 1.

Additions to 21.2.2.78 h (Height)

The value of the val attribute should be small than or equal to 1 and
greater than or equal to 0.  Furthermore, the sume of this value and
the value of the val attribute of the sibling y element should be less
than or equal to 1.

> Charlie's feedback and my reply.

>>> plotArea/areaChart/dLbls/dLbl/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/valAx/dispUnits/dispUnitsLbl/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/catAx/title/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/dateAx/title/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/serAx/title/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/valAx/title/layout/manualLayout
>>> plotArea/area3DChart/ser/trendline/trendlineLbl/layout/manualLayout