Comparing attributes in schemas and attributes in prose

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Tue Jan 24 14:47:37 CET 2017

Sorry for my previous mail.  I sent it by mistake.

I am studying each of the differences between prose
and schemas.  My initial report is available at:

https://1drv.ms/w/s!An5Z79wj5AZBges8CF-yTG0QBQENGw

WML has away more differences than other markup languages
in OOXML.

I will improve my study tomorrow.