OPC Core Properties -- WAS: My latest draft of OPC

MURATA Makoto eb2m-mrt at asahi-net.or.jp
Sun Jan 29 13:53:30 CET 2017

Caroline,

I am reading the schema

http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2003/04/02/dc.xsd

and

http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2003/04/02/dcterms.xsd

as well as existing wording in OPC.

dc.xsd appears to allow absolutely any element under dc:creator.  Is
this what is intended?  I created an WML document containing such a
dc:creator element.

    <dc:creator><mm:given>Makoto</mm:given>
<mm:family>Murata</mm:family></dc:creator>

It is reported as an error by MS Word 2015.

I am wondering what is meant by the following paragraph in OPC:

Producers shall not create a document element that contains
refinements to the Dublin Core elements, ...

Does this actually disallow any child elements?